Inga (Schuchard) Kinglandischuchard@larkinhoffman.com 952-896-1534
Inga Kingland advises clients on resolving many types of disputes, including breach of contract disputes, leasing and property disputes, negligence claims, and business claims. Inga also represents owners, contractors, and subcontractors in construction-related disputes.
In addition to her work at Larkin Hoffman, Inga is a volunteer attorney with the Tubman Safety Project, where she provides pro bono representation for victims of domestic abuse as they seek protective orders.
- Enforced covenant not to compete with franchise client by pursuing preliminary injunction.
- Defended franchise client in action involving termination of business relationship.
Sincerely, Inga (Schuchard) Kingland
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, District of North Dakota
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, MN, J.D.,dean's list honors
- Managing Editor, Minnesota Journal of International Law
- University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS; B.A. Architectural Studies
- Rising Star®, Super Lawyers magazine, 2018-present
- Tubman Safety Project, volunteer attorney