Patricia Treselerptreseler@larkinhoffman.com 952-896-3208
Pat Treseler has over 30 years of experience in the legal field in various roles and now as an established paralegal with Larkin Hoffman’s Franchise and Corporate practice groups. Pat has extensive experience in state filing of franchise registration applications.
Her corporate areas of focus include entity organization, fictitious/assumed names, foreign qualifications, and adverse lien searches and filings. She also assists attorneys with their transactional work, dissolutions, conversions and mergers/acquisitions. Part of her day-to-day work also includes ongoing entity maintenance such as annual minutes, renewals, amendments and resolutions.
Sincerely, Patricia Treseler
- Minnesota State University, Mankato (Center for Legal Studies) – Paralegal Certificate
- Normandale Community College – A.A.S
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Minnesota Bar Association — Paralegal Membership
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc.