Sarah Greening focuses her practice on representing business owners, organizations and private clients in litigation and business matters. Sarah advises clients on matters relating to franchise law, insurance coverage, employment law, and commercial disputes.
While attending the University of Minnesota Law School, Sarah was a student director for the Center for New Americans Detainee Rights Clinic and advocated in immigration court for relief for detained immigrants in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.
Franchise and Commercial
- Provided representation to franchisors in a variety of franchise-related disputes through the American Association of Arbitration and private arbitration.
- Provided representation to business owner in noncompetition and nonsolicitation case.
- Provided representation to business owner in wrongful termination, breach of employment agreement, and minority shareholder dispute.
- U.S. District Court, Minnesota
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, MN; J.D., cum laude
- College of Saint Benedict; B.A., magna cum laude